Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Few Days Of Jr. High

ok well a few days ago skool started :P ewwy. and in case you don tknow i am goin to bogle. the fist dasy was ok. ya know the usual lexures the teachers all give...no gum on campus, no electronics durring class, blah, blah, blah. ya. i hate it. every single teacher says the same fricken thing. omg like seriously! so ya. my ceramics teacher scares me a bit and my science teachers a little weird but you know its all good. my social studies teacher is the BOMB and my math teachers pretty sick. and my language teacher...well is just...a teacher. nothing that speectacular, not terrible. you know just average. so. ya. i ran into a few old friends ya now from basketball, bbs, neighbors. ya know just like random people i know. and i also met a few new people. like i hung out with mt ss partner a little and a few other people in my ss group. and i met a few friends of friends. i have laurie in my spanish and ss and language arts. i have brandon in ss and science. ya know i like science a lot. me and brandito sit next to eachother luckily and we just talk the whole time...well not the whole time but you know when we are alloud to be talking...of course...i mean why would we be talking when we arent supposed to be...i mean cummon who does that? seriously. so...ya and then michael is in my spanish which is fricken off the chahizzle! because michael and laurie are like the bomb! so ya. so far bogle has been alright i guess. still need to get to know some people but im sure i will soon. i think it will be cool.

oh ya forgot to metchin AMELIA BROKE MY CELL PHONE! WHICH LIKE RUINS MY SOCIAL STATUS! I MEAN WHO DOESNT HAVE A CELL PHONE. I CANT GET ANYONES NUMBERS OR ANYTHING. LIKE ITS IN-FREAKIN-POSSIBLE TO HAVE FRIENDS IF YOU DONT HAVE A PHONE! REDICKULOUS!
but im getting a new one sent to my house in a few days :) so i will be happy again when it comes!

0 comments: