Monday, July 6, 2009

let's see...

I WANT:
school to start.
mom and dad to come home.
chrstian to come home.
summer to be over.
a new cramra.
a new band to obsess over.
my birthday to come.
some good weather.
to sleep in my own bed.
my computer to start working right.

TO DO:
-tye dye shirts with amelia.
-get kings of leon cd
-go see i love you beth cooper
thats all for now.

MY SISTERS KEEPER:
an amazing movie. i haven't read the book, but i probably should. paige said the ending was all wrong, but i still loved it. the whole concept was gold, and i lovelovelove abigail breslin. deffinatly on my top 10 list of people to meet. she did awesome in this one, and i also love little miss sunshine.

TRANSFORMERS:
alright. predictable. but still good. shia lebouf is gorgeous and i like him. the movie was really actionyy which isn't my favorite, but its okay. i'd probably give it 3 1/2 to 4 ishh...

ICE AGE:
dumb. long. boring.
and the 3D effects were LAME.

soo, list of movies to see: i love you beth cooper, g-force, the orphin, and anything else that catches my eye.

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

i'll take you to go see I love you beth cooper...let me get a sitter and we'll go this week. what day works for you?

Anonymous said...

have you seen i love you beth cooper yet? if so, was it any good? i want to see it if it is.
- paige