Friday, February 20, 2009

ayyyy

i have a new addiction to carmel machiados. i'll admit it is starting to get a little out of hand. haha(:

hahaha bad picture of me and kathryn(:




haha i just had to post this. its in cali.(:



me and alyssa(:




this is what i look like...?














what upp?? not much here. i just be chillin. thought i might tell you all what i have been up to...not that you care at all. so, things have been good latley. backetball has been taking up most of my time. school and club. wooptidoo...soooo anyways ive been really bored when im not doing something. sooo i am blogging... i dont really know what to say. so ill just show you some picturess(:






3 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

those are my favorite drinks too!

Codi Evans said...

hi abby. there's nothing exciting that I'm doing either. Just bored. :P And actually depressed. I'm not even joking around. Unfortunately. I wish I was.

ACS said...

http://czarnieckifamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/thanks-for-note-abby.html

hehehehe