Monday, February 2, 2009

Heyy all

^^hah(:

^^lolipop

^^ i've been kinda into photography latley


^^Me, curt, and kendall



^^coke+mentos=funn!




^^^ Mads, Me and Austen after school





^^Rachel, me and Kenny. Rachel doesnt' look very happy :/ She get really into it when she does my hair. Hah(:



















I haven;t blogged in a while. So I thought i should post something...














Not much has been going on latley. School, basketball, the usual.














I have been utterly exsauhsted(<-----sp?) Ugh. I made my school basketball team. Practices at 6:45 isn't very pleasent. But it's worth it I guess...not really actually. But whateverr. We are 3&1.







So I guess that's not half bad.. Club ball has been good too. Heading out to Cali for Valentines day for a tournoment.














School has been okk. Lot's of work.














Here are some pics of what I have been up to.

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

wow! have you really been taking those photos? that one of the street sign is beautiful; if a street sign can be beautiful. seriously though, is there anything you can't do?

Codi Evans said...

i agree. Your photos rock. :) I love photography. It's like my favorite thing. I think we need to see each other soon. I might just be crazy. I will stop if you tell me to. I promise.